Tuition and Fees
Below are the 2012-13 tuition and fees for the Albany Campus and the Vermont Campus. These amounts are approved annually by the College's Board of Trustees.
ACPHS offers a variety of payment options for students and their families.
|Tuition: Pre-Pharmacy, B.S., and M.S. programs - Albany (1) || ||$26,900 |
|Tuition: Professional Pharmacy Program |
- Albany: P3 - P4 years only (2)
| ||26,900 |
| Tuition: Professional Pharmacy Program |
- Albany: P1-P2 years only
- Vermont: All years (3)
| ||29,300 |
|Additional Course Fee (4) || ||550 |
|Activity Fee - Full-time students (5) || ||300 |
|Activity Fee - Part-time students (5) || ||85 |
|Health Center Fee - Albany (5, 6) || ||145 |
|Health Center Fee - Vermont (5, 6) || ||175 |
|Orientation Fee - First year (freshmen) students (5, 6) || ||300 |
|Orientation Fee - Transfer and Vermont students (5, 6) || ||200 |
|Graduation Fee - For graduating students only || || 100 |
|Technology Fee - Full-time students (5,6) || ||250 |
|Technology Fee - Part-time students (5,6) || ||110 |
|Rotation Rescheduling Fee |
(charged per rescheduled rotation)
| ||250 |
|Student Housing - Albany || || |
| ||Notre Dame or South Hall ||6,400 |
| ||Resident Activity Fee ||40 |
| ||Holland/Princeton Suites |
- 2 Bedroom
| ||Holland/Princeton Suites |
- 4/5 Bedroom
|Meal Plan Albany (7) || ||3,360 |
|Meal Plan Vermont || ||640 |
|Student Health Insurance Fee (8) || ||1,215 |
|International Student Fee || ||200 |
|Tablet Laptop purchase (9) || ||1,500 |
|Parking Permit Fees || || |
| ||Albany Commuter ||240 |
| ||Albany Resident (9 month) ||320 |
| ||Albany Resident (12 month) ||420 |
| ||Vermont ||240 |
- Applies to the two pre-pharmacy years, all years of the B.S. programs, and all years of the M.S. programs.
- P3 - P4 refers to the final two professional years of the Pharmacy Program. For students who enrolled on the Albany Campus in fall 2008 or fall 2007 following their graduation from high school, this would typically refer to years five and six.
- P1 - P2 refers to the first and second professional years of the Pharmacy Program, typically years three and four for students who enrolled on the Albany Campus in fall 2010 and fall 2009 following their graduation from high school. Beginning with the 2014-15 academic year, tuition for all four professional years of the Pharmacy Program will be the same on the Albany and Vermont Campuses.
- The additional course fee is billed to Doctor of Pharmacy students on the Albany Campus in years P3 and P4.
- Non-refundable after the first day of classes.
- Required for students.
- Amount will vary based on choice of meal plan option. All students in Notre Dame and South Hall residence facilities are required to purchase the $3,360 meal plan.
- Assessed to all students unless proof of other insurance is provided by the August 1 deadline. NOTE: Tuition is charged at a rate of $900 per credit hour for class years one through six for enrollment in undergraduate/graduate courses on a part-time basis (11 credit hours or less) at the Albany campus. Tuition is charged at a rate of $977 per credit hour (11 credit hours or less) for the Vermont campus. The fee for auditing is the same as that charged for part-time coursework.
- All students are required to have a laptop computer while enrolled at ACPHS. The cost here is before tax.