Trent Gemmill, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Albany
Courses Taught at ACPHS
- Organic Chemistry I Laboratory
- Organic Chemistry II
- Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques I Laboratory
- Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques II
- The use of chemical techniques to study biochemical systems, such as carbohydrate processing pathways and prolyl-isomerase reactions.
Gemmill TR, Wu X, Hanes SD. Vanishingly low levels of Ess1 prolyl-isomerase activity are sufficient for growth in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J Biol Chem. 2005 Apr 22;280(16):15510-7.
Andreishcheva EN, Kunkel JP, Gemmill TR, Trimble RB. Five genes involved in biosynthesis of the pyruvylated Galbeta1,3-epitope in Schizosaccharomyces pombe N-linked glycans. J Biol Chem. 2004 Aug 20;279(34):35644-55.
Trimble RB, Lubowski C, Hauer CR 3rd, Stack R, McNaughton L, Gemmill TR, Kumar SA. Characterization of N- and O-linked glycosylation of recombinant human bile salt-stimulated lipase secreted by Pichia pastoris. Glycobiology. 2004 Mar;14(3):265-74. Epub 2003 Dec 23.
Gemmill TR, Trimble RB. Schizosaccharomyces pombe produces novel Gal0-2Man1-3 O-linked oligosaccharides. Glycobiology. 1999 May;9(5):507-15.