See-Won Seo, Pharm.D.
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, NC
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Saint Michael’s Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Courses Taught at ACPHS
- Integrated Problem Solving 3 – Coordinator, Instructor
- Drug Interactions - Instructor
- Pharmacy Skills Lab 5 – Instructor
- PTPM Complementary & Alternative Medicine – Instructor
- Updates in Pharmacotherapy - Coordinator, Instructor
Posters and PresentationS of Original Research
- Strang A, Brewer J, Lubowski T, Brodeur M, Sutton E, Seo SW. Assessment of an Instructional Design Change: Peer-led vs Faculty led SOAP note instruction. Abstract submitted to: American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting; July 2015; National Harbor, Maryland.
- Seo SW and Edgerton, L. Impact of pharmacist interventions on reducing readmissions in asthma patients. Poster presented at: 48th American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Midyear Clinical Meeting; December 2012; Las Vegas; Nevada.
- Seo SW and Chahine-Chakhtoura C. Pharmacist-driven inpatient discharge counseling service. Poster presented at: 31st Eastern States Residency Conference; May 2012; Hershey Park; Pennsylvania.
Department of Pharmacy Practice