Lee Anna S. Obos, R.Ph.
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- B.S. in Life Sciences/Human Genetics, University of Illinois
Courses Taught at ACPHS
- Pharmacy Skills Labs I-VI
- Mrs. Obos' research focuses on the history of pharmacy. Her particular areas of interest include the preservation of pharmacy artifacts and documents, ancient to mid 20th century pharmaceutical formulations and compounding techniques, educational requirements for pharmacists throughout the 18th and 19th centuries, and recording oral histories of pharmacy practice during the 20th century. In addition to her role as an instructor, she serves as the curator of the College's Throop Pharmacy Museum.
- Obos L. & Reed M. "Pharmaceutical Calculations," Pharmacy Practice for Technicians, 5th edition, 2011.
- Obos, Lee Anna S. “Throop Pharmacy Museum,” Apothecary’s Cabinet 5: 7-9, 2002.
- “Outstanding Service to the Profession of Pharmacy Award” from Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (2006)
- “Certificate of Commendation” from the American Institute of the History of Pharmacy for dedicated service as curator of the Throop Pharmacy Museum and contributions to the field of the history of pharmacy (2003)
Department of Pharmacy Practice