Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: Albert M. White Gymnasium
The Career Fair is a display of different job opportunities from various organizations that showcase potential employment opportunities.
It is designed for students to meet with employers and allow for them to engage in a professional interview setting. This year's participants include:
- ACPHS Price Chopper PGY-1 Community Residency
- ACPHS/ The Endocrine Group Residency
- Albany Medical Center
- Crouse Hospital
- CVS Caremark
- Joan Nicole Prince Home (volunteer opportunities for PA and Pre-Med)
- Kmart Pharmacy/Sears Holding
- Kinney Drugs, Inc.
- Marble Works Pharmacy
- Department of Health (HHS and MSHR students)
- Pharmacists Society of NYS
- Price Chopper
- Rite Aid
- Service Pharmacy
- Shop Rite Supermarkets, Inc.
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St. Peter's Hospital Pharmacy
- Stratton VA Medical Center
- Tops Markets
- Union Graduate College (learn about the joint degree programs)
- Walmart Store's, Inc.
- Wegman's Food Markets, Inc.
- Weis Markets, Inc.