The ACPHS IT Support Center provides the following services for students, faculty, and staff of the College on both the Albany and Vermont Campuses:
- Desktop/Laptop Support
- Antivirus Software
- Hardware Repair & Support (HP warranty work, diagnostics, testing, rebuilds, etc.)
- Login/Password Assistance
- Software Support (installation and upgrades)
- Networking Access (wired and wireless)
- Communication Support (email, voicemail, etc.)
The ACPHS Student Support Center is an HP self-maintainer site, meaning the staff is eligible to provide warranty repair work on all ACPHS HP offered laptops.
The Mobile Computing Technology Program
The ACPHS Mobile Computing Program offers a complete package that includes state-of-the-art HP tablets and laptops loaded with the software needed for ACPHS coursework and specially configured for easy connection to the ACPHS network. Networked printers are available in common areas, as are Internet ports and wireless access.
Hardware and software support are provided by ACPHS-IT staff for students who participate in the ACPHS Mobile Computing Program. Support is provided at the Support Center or email@example.com.