ACPHS, in conjunction with Chartwells Dining Services, offers students a wide variety of dining options on the Albany Campus.
- Chop'd - Delicious made-to-order salads
- BYOB - A customizable burger menu offering a long list of premium ingredients
- Rosso Verde - Brick oven pizza, calzones, and other Italian dishes
- Mondo Subs - Fresh baked rolls daily, served with fresh sliced meats and cheeses and a selection of homemade dressing and chips
- Plate by Plate - A wide variety of entrées or side options
- Tim Hortons/Cold Stone Creamery - Favorite destination of students on campus, offering a variety of coffee, specialty drinks and fresh baked goods served daily and homemade ice cream made on premise
- Menutainment - Exhibition style cooking, made fresh daily.
Meal plans are mandatory for students residing in South Hall and Notre Dame Hall, and are optional for residents of Holland/Princeton Suites and commuters.
Meal plans are combinations of value meals and flex dollars, both of which are tracked on a declining balance basis.
Students with special dietary needs are encouraged to speak directly with the Chartwells management team.
Details on meal plans, dining hall hours, menus and specials can be found on the ACPHS Chartwells Website.