Below are the 2015-16 tuition and fees for the Albany Campus and the Vermont Campus. These amounts are approved annually by the College's Board of Trustees.
|Pre-Pharmacy and B.S. Programs (1)||$30,300|
|Professional Pharmacy Program, P1-P4 (2)||$34,100|
|Graduate (M.S.) Programs (3)||$1,140/credit hour|
|Notre Dame or South Hall||$6,700|
|Resident Activity Fee||$40|
|Holland/Princeton Suites - 2 Bedroom||$7,800|
|Holland/Princton Suites - 4/5 Bedroom||$7,000|
|Meal Plan Albany (4)||$3,710|
|Meal Plan Vermont||$690|
|Student Health Insurance Fee (5)||$1,530|
|International Student Fee||$200|
|Activity Fee - Full-time students (6,7)||$350|
|Activity Fee - Part-time students (6,7)||$99|
|Health Center Fee - Albany (8)||$156|
|Health Center Fee - Vermont (8)||$175|
|Orientation Fee - First year (freshmen) students (6,7)||$350|
|Orientation Fee - Transfer and Vermont students (6,7)||$250|
|Graduation Fee - For graduating students only||$100|
|Technology Fee - Full-time students (6,7)||$275|
|Technology Fee - Part-time students (6,7)||$125|
|Rotation Rescheduling Fee (charged per rescheduled rotation)||$250|
|Tablet Laptop purchase - See below (9)|
|Albany Resident (9 month)||$340|
|6th Year Single Rotation (on campus)||$55|
- Applies to the two pre-pharmacy years and all years of the B.S. programs. The pre-pharmacy and B.S. tuition is charged at a rate of $1,010 per credit hour on a part-time basis (11 credit hours or less). The fee for auditing is the same as that charged for part-time coursework.
- P1 - P4 refers to the first, second, third, and fourth professional years of the Pharmacy Program. This is typically Years 1-4 for Vermont Campus students and Years 3-6 for students on the Albany Campus. The P1-P4 tuition is charged at a rate of $1,140 per credit hour on a part-time basis (11 credit hours or less). The fee for auditing is the same as that charged for part-time coursework.
- Tuition is charged at a rate of $1,140 per credit hour for graduate courses. The maximum total per semester is $17,050 which applies to graduate students taking 15 or more credit hours. The fee for auditing is the same as that charged for part-time coursework.
- Amount will vary based on choice of meal plan option. All students in Notre Dame and South Hall residence facilities are required to purchase the $3,710 meal plan.
- Assessed to all students unless proof of other insurance is provided by the August 1 deadline.
- Non-refundable after the first day of classes.
- Required for students.
- The Health Center Fee is optional for P4 students (ALB and VT campuses) and graduate students. It is required for all other students.
- All undergraduate students are required to have a laptop computer while enrolled at ACPHS.