In this interview with The Saratogian, ACPHS trustee discusses topics ranging from what inspired him to found the company Fortitech to the potential impact of the College's new student operated pharmacies.
The paper posed the following five questions to Mr. Borisenok:
- What attracted you to becoming an entrepreneur and begin Fortitech?
- How is the Borisenok Family Foundation making an impact in the Capital District?
- Currently you are a member of the board of trustees at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. How did you get involved with ACPHS?
- In the fast paced, ever changing world of health care, what is the college doing to better position its students and graduates for success?
- What component of President Dewey’s Beyond Practice Ready campaign is most appealing to you?