Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, in conjunction with MVP Health Care, hosted its 3rd Annual Health and Wellness Expo on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
Details of the 2015 event will be posted to this page when they are announced.
The one-day, full service health fair kicked off with a 5K Walk/Run. Go here for race results.
The event also included a Medication Take Back program, $10 flu shots, plus the following health services and activities:
- Health Screenings and Assessments
- Asthma screening
- Depression and anxiety screenings
- Diabetes screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Hearing and speech screenings
- HIV screening
- Kidney disease risk assessment
- Breast cancer risk assessment
- Education Sessions
- Medicare Part D education and enrollment
- Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (EPIC) program
- Healthy Food
- Farmer’s market
- Healthy food samples