save the date - saturday, september 26, 2015!
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences will host its 4th Annual Health and Wellness Expo on Saturday, September 26, 2015.
The one-day, full service health fair will once again kick off with the Mario Zeolla '97 5K Walk/Run. Click the race link for race details, online registration, and sponsorship opportunities.
The following health services and activities will be provided:
- Flu Shots
- Health Screenings and Assessments
- Asthma screening
- Depression and anxiety screenings
- Diabetes screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Hearing and speech screenings
- HIV screening
- Kidney disease risk assessment
- Breast cancer risk assessment
- Education Sessions
- Medicare Part D education and enrollment
- Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (EPIC) program
- Healthy Food
- Farmer’s market
- Healthy food samples
If you are interested in attending, sponsoring, or showcasing your services at this year's Health and Wellness Expo, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at (518) 694-7393 or InstitutionalAdvancement@acphs.edu.