Residence Hall Policies and Procedures
At ACPHS, all resident students are bound by the policies stated in the Student Code of Conduct and the Occupancy Agreement. It is the student’s responsibility to know and adhere to the standards set forth in these documents.
If a student is suspected of violating one of these policies, s/he will go through the Office of Residence Life's judicial process. The following are possible disciplinary actions that may follow a student violation of the Occupancy Agreement or Code of Conduct:
- > Residence Hall incident documentation
- > Follow-up discussion with a professional or paraprofessional staff member
- > Educational projects or assignments
- > Referral to campus agencies such as the Office of Counseling and Wellness
- > Payment for damages or special services
- > Housing probation
- > Restriction from one or all residence halls for a defined period of time
- > Removal from residence halls and termination of housing contract
For more information about the Residence Life Judicial Affairs process, please contact the Judicial Coordinator at 518-694-7122.