How to Request a
You may request an official transcript by ordering on-line or by mail.
Ordering Transcripts Online:
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences has authorized the National
Student Clearinghouse to process transcript requests. Follow these steps to
order a transcript on-line using a major credit card:
- Click to access the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including
delivery options and fees ($5 fee per copy).
- To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal
regulations, you must complete the consent to release form and return to NSC
before orders are processed and credit cards are charged.
- Order updates will be e-mailed to you from the
Clearinghouse. You may also track your order through the Clearinghouse website.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s
transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail at email@example.com or
by phone at (703) 742-7791.
Ordering Transcripts by Mail:
Complete the Transcript Request Form, include the appropriate fee ($5
per copy) and mail to the Registrar’s Office at Albany College of Pharmacy and
Health Sciences (address located on form).